Going To Try And Be More Regular

Ok, so it's now the middle of September. At the start of the year I set myself a challenge to create a video a week - which I've really been trying my best to do. 

A couple of these videos have led to people contacting myself to help them create a video for their company/charity or whatever. YAY! The latest video I'm working on is for Chesterfield Operatic Society, which is of a World Premiere of Nicholas Nickleby.

Moving on, I'm trying to do more videos based on the Chesterfield area (see a selection below). I've covered a lot of local parks recently. Unfortunately, the weather is now getting to a point where it's becoming difficult to find the time to shoot decent quality video. 

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'm going to try and post in this blog a little more regularly from now on (famous last words).



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mollusc - AKA "Chesterfield Snail"