Lloyds Pharmacy - Your Drivers Suck!

My god, what a useless bunch of drivers they employee!

Bit of background, for about 5 years or more, I have been having injections of Stelara every 12 weeks. The the early days, everything was managed to Bupa, then someone else (maybe AXA) which lasted a few months and then Lloyds (probably for the last 2 years).

In the time Lloyds have taken over, I have rarely signed for my drugs (maybe the first few deliveries)! They also fail to take away a sharps bin that I've been asking to be collected for 2 years!

About a year ago they let someone else sign, luckily they rang me straight away ([B]as it needs to be refrigerated[/B])

I then changed my job (same company) back in Feb/March time. So I gave a name of someone who could sign if I wasn't there (due to possibly being off site). However, deliveries in May, August and Yesterday have all been signed by someone not named! Again, no sharps bin collected even though it's on the delivery note - along with the only name who can sign for it if not me!

Which brings me to why I'm just a little pissed.... Yesterday's delivery should have been between 2-4pm. 5pm no delivery so I ring them. They looked into it, and rang back about 15mins later. Reckons the driver was here at 2:30

About 15mins ago, someone in goods in rang to say some TV/Monitors had just arrived for me (I work in IT), and "oh, some drugs here too".... When I asked how long they had been there, they said since yesterday!

I've just got off the phone from Lloyds making sure they understand how pissed off I am. This drug is now ruined (potentially), the nurse will have to cancel tomorrow's visit, and she's fully packed out next week! I mentioned, that despite me giving an authorised name, they should ask for me first. Every delivery I have happened to be on site so could have signed for it. The named person (who hasn't signed on the last 3 deliveries) is there as a back up only!

The driver must thing he works for Yodel delivering fucking clothes or something! Jesus Christ! He never told the lads it needs refrigerating! The driver knows this as it's delivered in a massive coolbox, which he has to take it out of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Mollusc - AKA "Chesterfield Snail"

Going To Try And Be More Regular